September. One of my favourite months of the year. (No, it’s not just because my birthday’s on the 20th.)
I love the fall. It is, without a doubt, my favourite season.
The fall colours at Northern Edge are the best Canada has to offer… Beautiful and bold reds, yellows, and oranges as far as the eye can see… Happens right around September 26th.
September is also the time for back to school… Something I always enjoyed and looked forward to. This year, I begin my official studies in the field of Archaeology. It’s taken some time to do the official turnaround, but this is now a bigger dream than the one I originally pursued… This year is going to be especially special for a number of reasons:
1. One of my best friends from highschool has moved in to our beautiful condo… Not only that – she’s in one of my classes!
2. I get to learn both Latin and Ancient Greek. I imagine my studies will go a lot better when I’m actually really interested to learn them.
3. It’s a secret! Shhh! But it involves my Twin Sisters. Hint: They are **** ********!!
4. I’m taking classes at St George campus for the first time!
5. I get a free 30 point car checkup at Volkswagen :)
6. I’ve already scheduled my training sessions at the gym, first one being Monday. So excited to get back into it!
7. This fall… iOS 7 comes out! (rumours suggest… right on my birthday!)
8. This fall… a super secret episode of a certain web series that I was in will be aired!
9. I’m not sure what else… but it’s going to be good.
One of the best parts of fall is the outfits. I love the colours people tend to wear and the light jackets and the scarves! If there is ever a reason to go out in the fall.. it’s because you can dress it up.
I haven’t actually posted all summer… I’m sorry about that. I did have some excellent adventures. Some of my favourites included:
- River and Sky music festival
- Hiking the Tower Trail (again)
- Gentlemen of the Road
- Paddleboard Stargazing
- The Perseids
- Friends visiting!
And honestly, Tim, you could have written a great blog post about each one.
I swear I’m being active. I just keep forgetting to write about it… Some of my awesome paddleboard photography below: